Reports and Campaigns
Election campaigns keywords:
Reports and campaigns:
Post-election campaign stalls, coffees & chats
On Saturday 10 June
- 12.30 - campaign stall, town centre, Queensway, opposite the O2 shop
- 12-2pm, campaign stall on Humberstone Gate, followed by coffee at Pret A Manger on Gallowtree Gate.
- Campaign stall on Narborough Road, outside the Co-Op, 12-2pm. We will go for a coffee in Lyn's Cafe afterwards.
- 11-2pm - campaign stall, near McDonalds, Westgate (or outside library if raining). Afterwards in Olive Tree, Leeming St.
- 11am-12pm - Campaign stall outside Primark on East Ham High Street, followed by a drink at Costa Coffee on East Ham High Street at 12pm
- 11.30am-1pm, campaign stall, Stoke Newington High Street post office
- 11.30am-1pm, campaign stall, Mare Street, by Iceland
- Stall at Lewisham Clock Tower, 11:30am. Coffee at 1:30pm at the Market Cafe on Lewis Grove just off the market.
- 11.30pm - campaign stall, Leytonstone station
- 12.30pm - Leytonstone coffee and a chat about election results, Marrakesh Delight on Church Lane
- Campaign stall, 11am to 12.30pm, junction of Green Lanes and Aldermans Hill, Palmers Green, by Barclays bank Nearest Station: Palmers Green. Afterwards in Hayaty Shisha cafe, 303 Green Lanes, Palmers Green N13 4XS.
- 11am - 12.30, campaign stall, Kentish Town Post Office. Then on to Phoenicia cafe, 186 -192 Kentish Town Rd, NW5 2AE, by 1pm
- 12-2pm - campaign stall, Tesco on Bethnal Green Road. Coffee afterwards at a café nearby - meet at the stall
- 11.30pm - Walthamstow campaign stall, outside Turtle Bay on Walthamstow High Street
- 12.30pm - Walthamstow coffee and a chat about election results, Copperfield café, Walthamstow High Street
- Campaign stall, 11.30am to 12.30pm, North End Road, Fulham (opposite Comer Place). Nearest tube Fulham Broadway. Then going for coffee in the Jaffa Bakehouse, 367 North End Road, Fulham SW6 1NP
- Campaign stall, 11.30am to 1pm, Ealing Broadway at junction with the Mall, In front of Metro Bank. Nearest tube Ealing Broadway. Afterwards going to Harris and Hoole cafe, 2 The Broadway, London W5 2NH
- Campaign stall, Friday 3.30pm in city centre - outside HSBC bank, English St
- 12-2pm - campaign stall, bottom of Northumberland Street. (outside Sports Direct) Coffee afterwards in the City Library coffee bar
- 11am-3pm - campaign stall, Bold Street outside central station. We'll go for a coffee somewhere nearby after.
- 11am - 1pm, Salford Precinct (Hankinson Way, near Citizens Advice). Coffee afterwards in Greggs.
- Stall & Tories Out rally, 11am at The Bargate, Southampton
- We'll be participating in a demo that starts at 12noon at College Green (join us there from 11am)
- Campaign stall, 12noon, Taunton High Street outside Clark's shoe shop. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10am - campaign stall, Nat West, Victoria Street, Paignton
- Youth for Corbyn meeting, Tuesday 15 June, 7pm, Crown and Sceptre (upstairs), St Marychurch, Torquay
- 12 noon - campaign stall, Nye Bevin Statue on Queen Street. Coffee at the Café Nero round the corner after
- 11.30am-1pm - campaign stall, Oxford Street
- 11am-12.30 - campaign stall, town centre
- Campaign stall, 12-1.30pm on corner of Bank Street and Kirkgate. Going to City Vault for drink after.
- 11am-1pm - campaign stall, Primark. Afterwards we'll head to Wetherspoons for a chat
- 11.30am - campaign stall, Kirkgate
- 11.30am at Bishopthorpe Road shops
If you can't see anything in your area, here's the phone numbers for our Regional Socialist Party organisers who will be able to chat to you and suggest the best place to go:
- Eastern: 0798 202 1969
- East Mids: 0773 797 8057
- London: 020 8988 8786
- North East: 0191 421 6230
- North West 07769 611 320
- South East: 020 8988 8777
- South West: 07759 796 478
- Southern: 07833 681910
- Wales: 07935 391 947
- West Mids: 02476 555 620
- Yorkshire: 0114 264 6551