Link to this page: http://www.socialistparty.org.uk/issue/1037/28973
The Socialist 10 April 2019 |
Join the Socialist
| Audio | PDF | ebook
Organise against climate change, austerity and capitalism
Build a socialist fightback
15 March youth climate walkout in London, photo Paul Mattsson, photo Paul Mattsson (Click to enlarge)
- Build student unions in schools and colleges to democratically organise our movement. Defend the right to protest
- For urgent, massive investment into safe forms of renewable energy. Massively step up research on green energy, waste reduction and energy saving technologies
- Organise to spread the movement to all the young people effected by climate catastrophe, low pay and austerity. Link up with workers and trade unions
- May and the Tories are incapable of offering us a future. Our movement must organise mass action for a general election now!
- Take our world out of the hands of the 1%. Nationalise energy provision, privatised utilities and public transport under democratic workers' control
- Fight for a democratic and socialist plan of production based on the needs of the people and the environment!
Join the Socialists!
Text your name and postcode to 07749 379 010
Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/cwisocialistparty
Call us on 020 8988 8777