All International subcategories:
Middle East keywords:
International Socialist Resistance demonstrate against war
Five years of hell
End the occupation
No to war for oil, profit and prestige
For a socialist world without war and poverty
- The billions wasted on war and nuclear weapons should be spent on improving public services.
- No to all imperialist wars and occupations. For the immediate withdrawal of the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.
- End the siege of Gaza!
- Don't attack Iran!
- For a new mass workers' party to represent the anti-war, anti- privatisation majority.
- For the right of the Iraqi and Afghan people to determine their own future and for workers' unity.
- For a democratic and socialist plan of production to end inequality and war.
"Labour's slavish support for the bloody invasion and occupation of Iraq is shameful.
It has not been about the 'restoration of democracy' after Saddam - but protection of America's political and economic interests, particularly oil.
We urgently need an independent, political alternative for working people that would be anti-war, socialist and internationalist."
Socialist Party councillor Dave Nellist Chair, Campaign for a New Workers' Party. Labour MP from 1983-1992
Troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Called by Stop the War Coalition, CND, BMI
Saturday 15 March, assemble 12noon, Trafalgar Square, London WC2
Phone our national office on 020 8988 8777
Locate your nearest Socialist Party branch Text your name and postcode to 07761 818 206
Regional Socialist Party organisers:
Eastern: 079 8202 1969
East Mids: 077 3797 8057
London: 07748 534 891
North East: 078 4114 4890
North West 079 5437 6096
South West: 077 5979 6478
Southern: 078 3368 1910
Wales: 079 3539 1947
West Mids: 024 7655 5620
Yorkshire: 077 0671 0041